I have presented at the following research conferences:
- 2016: CUNY Research Scholars Program (CRSP) - poster presenter
- 2016: BMCC Research Symposium - oral presenter
- 2016: Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP)
- New York state-wide conference — oral presenter, won Honorable Mention award
- 2015: Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP) BMCC cohort - oral presenter
Molecular Recognition of Cell Adhesion Proteins
Computational Biophysicist Dr. Lauren Wickstrom
Investigated molecular recognition of cell adhesion proteins using molecular dynamics simulations.
(Click poster on right to magnify.)
Viscoelastic Properties of Thermoplastics
Physicist Dr. Rafael Niyasov
Researched properties of materials and determine optimal weld properties.
- Laser and ultrasonic welding
- Determine critical force and other physical properties of welded materials using tensile test